January 18, 2014

Inspiration Mix


I haven't posted in a week and since my test-week is starting this Monday I won't be able to post frequently.
I wanted to show you what inspires me, the photo's are mostly from my laptop and Tumblrpage, that's where I find my inspiration. And that's also why I made a Tumblr in the first place.

Continue reading for a mix of inspiration, I hope it inspires you too!

Samiya Cusman



This is a shot I took of a friend of mine, Ranya. Follow her on Tumblr!

This watch is sooooo beautiful!! I need it!

(I do not claim credit for any images featured in this post unless stated otherwise.)

2 comments:

  1. Oeh leuk! Ik wist niet dat je een Tumblr had, I like it! Ik kan echt uuuuuuuuuren prentjes kijken op Tumblr haha zo een tijdverspilling maar zooooo leuk aargh! Succes met je toetsen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are beautiful and incredibly inspiring, thanks for sharing! Good luck on your test!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!